What am I doing now?
I'm Gergely Imreh, I'm in London, UK, and I spend all my time on these things (in order of time spent):
- Hacking devices and managing community at resin.io.
- Reading books (see my list), most in business intelligence, fiction, and science
- Creating electronic gadgets to sell on Tindie and build Moonpunch as a company in the process. Advising people and collaborating on the same too.
- Learn new languages, both programming (all kinds) and human (French, Chinese, and polishing my English)
- Taking online courses on interesting topics (at the moment: Supply Chains)
- Advising people on open source hardware & software, and communities
- Discovering more classic and quirky movies, and interesting anime
- Trying to get started learning Japanese chesss (shogi)
- Trying to keep the Taipei Hackerspace running, from the distance
If my activities change, I'll update this page. Last update was in 2016 October. You can always reach me at email@example.com, I'll answer every email.
Inspiration by Derek Sivers, cheers! See others' /now at nownownow.com.