What am I doing now?
I'm Gergely Imreh, I'm in Taiwan, and I spend all my time on these things (in order of time spent):
- Building a data mesh and helping other ML engineers to build excellent models and infrastructure while they also have a good time, at Faculty.
- Reconnecting with friends in Taiwan, the Taipei Hackerspace, academic groups in physics research
- Learning Chinese, this time more thoroughly and in earnest (focusing on reading and maybe writing for now).
- Reading books (see my list), most in fiction and science
- Improving my health and fitness by more regular gym visits and trying to see the long term effects.
- Working on my own mental health, more explicitly rather than by accident.
If my activities change, I'll update this page. Last update was in 2022 December. You can always reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I'll answer every email.
Inspiration by Derek Sivers, cheers! See others' /now at nownownow.com.