What am I doing now?
I'm Gergely Imreh, I'm in Taipei, and I spend all my time on these things (in order of time spent):
- Building a data mesh and helping other ML engineers to build excellent models and infrastructure while they also ave a good time, at Faculty.
- Reconnecting with friends in Taiwan, the Taipei Hackerspace, academic groups in physics research
- Learning Chinese, this time more thoroughly and in earnest (focusing on reading and maybe writing for now).
- Reading books (see my list), most in fictionand science
- Improving my health and fitness by more regular gym visits and trying to see the long term effects.
- Working on getting a Taiwanese driving license to help me get around more.
- Rewatching some of my favorite anime, such as Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex, as I seem to understand them better.
- Working on my own mental health, more explicitly rather than by accident.
If my activities change, I'll update this page. Last update was in 2021 August. You can always reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I'll answer every email.
Inspiration by Derek Sivers, cheers! See others' /now at nownownow.com.