What am I doing now?
I'm Gergely Imreh, I'm in London, UK, and I spend all my time on these things (in order of time spent):
- Managing device fleets and help building cool tech at balena.
- Learning on the side to level up professionally: DevOps, Machine Learning
- Experimenting with cooking, often focusing on few-ingredients recipes.
- Reading books (see my list), most in business intelligence, fiction, and science
- Creating electronic gadgets to sell on Tindie.
- Watching quirky and iteresting movies (classic or new) whenever I can get hold of them.
- Gettings started learning Japanese chesss (shogi), and playing other board games.
If my activities change, I'll update this page. Last update was in 2019 Feb. You can always reach me at email@example.com, I'll answer every email.
Inspiration by Derek Sivers, cheers! See others' /now at nownownow.com.